Advance Payday Tickets
Waiting for Payday?
Let's celebrate together!Book yourself an advance ticket for FREE
Come celebrate like a VIKING on Sat 29th. We'll throw axes and play scoring games. Then have some mead tasting and play Viking games.
They'll be meat and cheese sharing boards (vegan and vegetarian options too),a bar with Mead, beers and cider, and our Viking fire pit outside.
Pay for your Ticket on the Night - £25 each>> Tickets are limited! When they're gone, they're gone. NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR!
FULL EVENT DETAILS BELOW:
This May Bank holiday weekend, come celebrate Beltane like a Viking!
Beltane is the solstice festival between spring equinox and summer solstice, and is traditionally celebrated with fire!
Saturday 29th April ~ 6.00pm-11pm
- Learn to throw Axes- with a full safety brief & tutorial - play scoring rounds & axe games
- Tear into our Viking Banquet – with our charcuterie sharing boards (vegetarian & vegan options available)
- Toast the winner with Mead-Tasting from Horn tumblers – Complimentary Mead tokens with each Ticket. Additional drinks tokens can be purchased throughout the night.
- Challenge your friends to a Viking Drinking Game - with Viking Beer Pong, Viking Dice & Hammerslagen
- Play our traditional Nordic Throwing Games - Spin Ladder, Molkky, Kubb & Thor's Tower
- Get a drink from the Bar and gather round our Viking Fire Boat
6.00-8.00pm AXE THROWING
8.00pm onwards Mead-Tasting, Food, Bar & Viking Games
Half-Viking £15 per ticket (Food & Games. Entry from 8pm)
Full Viking £25 per ticket (Axe Throwing, Mead, Food & Games. Entry from 6pm)
Each Ticket comes with a Mead-Tasting token, but there will be a Bar running from 8pm
(after we've thrown all the axes!)
8 in stock
We are following all guidelines set by the government, allowing us to continue to deliver a safe and fun training environment and experience. See our full Covid informatio here…