This May Bank holiday weekend, come celebrate Beltane like a Viking!
Beltane is the solstice festival between spring equinox and summer solstice, and is traditionally celebrated with fire!!
Saturday 29th April ~ 6.00pm-11pm
- Learn to throw Axes- with a full safety brief & tutorial - play scoring rounds & axe games
- Tear into our Viking Banquet – with our charcuterie sharing boards (vegetarian & vegan options available)
- Toast the winner with Mead-Tasting from Horn tumblers – Complimentary Mead tokens with each Ticket. Additional drinks tokens can be purchased throughout the night.
- Challenge your friends to a Viking Drinking Game - with Viking Beer Pong, Viking Dice & Hammerslagen
- Play our traditional Nordic Throwing Games - Spin Ladder, Molkky, Kubb & Thor's Tower
- Get a drink from the Bar and gather round our Viking Fire Boat
- 6.00-8.00pm AXE THROWING
- 8.00pm onwards Mead-Tasting, Food & Viking Games
Half-Viking £15 per ticket (Food & Games. Entry from 8pm)
Full Viking £25 per ticket (Axe Throwing, Mead, Food & Games. Entry from 6pm)
Each Ticket comes with a Mead-Tasting token, but there will be a Bar running from 8pm
(after we've thrown all the axes!)
£15.00 – £25.00
We are following all guidelines set by the government, allowing us to continue to deliver a safe and fun training environment and experience. See our full Covid informatio here…