Quest Box – Long Rest Potion – Dragon Den – Open Fields
Where will your Wyrd adventure take you …
From the tavern to the high seas, or will it be a visit to the provision shop before setting out to the forest wilds?
Set the mood for your adventure with our Quest Pack
This Quest Pack includes:
– Open Fields 4oz candle
– Dragon’s Den 4oz candle
– Long Rest Potion Bottle Diffuser – Magnetic Gift box with our custom art wrap
Your quest leads you on a winding road, as you leave the city and travel through large green pastures. Fragrant winds bring forth rich hints of harvested crops.
Open Fields Scent Notes: Grass, Sage, Green Leaves, Lemongrass
Having ventured far into the mountain in search of treasures and foes, the adventurers prepare themselves as the smell of dirt changes to that of burnt wood & remains. Temperatures rise in the caves as they begin to hear the low rumbling of a dragon’s breathing off in the distance.
Dragon’s Den Scent Notes: Smoke, Oak, Cedar, Musk, Earth
After succeeding in your quest you’ve earnt a long rest. The others in your group prepare a small fire as you tend to your wounds. Knowing the moment to be fleeting, you recall your accomplishments and lay down, the smell of the fire enveloping you as you fall in slumber.
Long Rest Scent Notes: Clove, Incense, Smoke
– From The Crafty Gamer’s Aromas of Adventure collection, these products are handmade by a small family-run business in Florida, USA.
– Products come packaged in our unique Dungeons & Dragons inspired magnetic gift boxes, made with our custom D&D gaming prints (as seen in the product backdrops), along with a Wyrd adventure badge.
Please check our listings for other Gift boxes.
– DO NOT DRINK!
– Keep diffusers away from children and pets
– Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
– Place diffusers on a stable, flat surface.
– Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
– Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
– Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
– Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
– Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
– Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
– Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
– A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
2 in stock
We are following all guidelines set by the government, allowing us to continue to deliver a safe and fun training environment and experience. See our full Covid informatio here…