Provision Shop Potion & Tavern Candle
Where will your Wyrd adventure take you …
From the tavern to the high seas, or will it be a visit to the provision shop before setting out to the forest wilds?
This Pack includes:
– Tavern 4oz candle
– Provision Shop Potion Bottle
– Magnetic Gift box with our custom art wrap
Adventure calls, but first you better gather some provisions for the journey. Stockpiles of ingredients fill every shelf of this quaint shop. Strong aromatic incense fills the space as you collect your supplies. The shop-owner fills a small leather pouch with your items.
This reed diffuser potion has scent notes of: Spice, Cedar, Incense & Leather
Your next stop is the tavern – because surely every call to adventure means a call to a good drink! Thick clouds of smoke and the powerful tang of whiskey occupies most of the room. A night of raucous entertainment awaits.
Scent Notes: Nutmeg, Lemon, Whiskey, Cedar, Amber, Smoke, Oak.
– From The Crafty Gamer’s Aromas of Adventure collection, these products are handmade by a small family-run business in Florida, USA.
– Products come packaged in our unique Dungeons & Dragons inspired magnetic gift boxes, made with our custom D&D gaming prints (as seen in the product backdrops), along with a Wyrd adventure badge.
Please check our listings for other Gift boxes.
– DO NOT DRINK!
– Keep diffusers away from children and pets
– Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
– Place diffusers on a stable, flat surface.
– Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
– Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
– Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
– Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
– Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
– Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
– Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
– A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
3 in stock
We are following all guidelines set by the government, allowing us to continue to deliver a safe and fun training environment and experience. See our full Covid informatio here…