Come and be a Viking for the day - we're having a mini festival on Sat 24th June ~ from 2pm
There will be Indoor Axe Throwing sessions running all day, with Outside Viking Games, Craft Stalls, cocktail bar, food vendors, mead-tasting and a Viking party!
- Learn to throw Axes - with a full safety brief, tutorial & coaching. These will be 45min taster sessions at 2pm / 3pm / 4pm (please select your time slot when you book your ticket). Suitable for ages 9 years +
- Play our traditional Viking Games - Molkky, Stige, Kubb, Thor's Tower, Bull Rings.
- Feast with food fit for a Viking from Beestro Box
- Toast the victor! Mango Green will be running a cocktail & G&T bar from their epic Volkswagen camper. And they'll be a Mead Bar too!
- Chill out in our Viking garden. If you want to make a night of it, there'll be an adults only Viking Party from 6pm with Axe Throwing, Mead-tasting, Viking Games & firepit. Camping is available at Whitemoor Camping just 10mins from us! Book in with them here
TICKETS & RUNTIME:
>Entry from 2pm-6pm
>>Full Viking Afterparty from 6pm-11pm
FREE Entry (to try our Viking Games. Please book for each person in your group so we have an idea of numbers, as those without a ticket may be turned away if we're full)
£10 Axe Throwing Ticket (Entry + Axe Throwing Session at 2pm / 3pm / 4pm + Viking Games. Suitable for 9 years +)
£30 Adult Full Viking Party (6pm Axe Throwing, Mead Token, Food & Games.)
*PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE A STRICT NO DRINKING & THROWING POLICY!
All axe throwing tickets come with a wristband. Axe throw first, then enjoy a drink or three after. Once you order an alcoholic drink you give up your wristband.
> CAMPING is available with WHITEMOOR CAMPING, just 10mins away, and we'll organise a shuttle taxi for groups. Book in with them here
£0.00 – £30.00
We are following all guidelines set by the government, allowing us to continue to deliver a safe and fun training environment and experience. See our full Covid informatio here…