Come party like a Viking!
We're having a Viking Games Night
Saturday 23rd March ~ 6.00pm - late
Enter your Team to play our Viking Games
(Max 6 people per team, or you'll be assigned a team when you arrive)
Compete in Axe Throwing Games, followed by mead-tasting, food and more Viking games.
- Learn to throw Axes - with a full safety brief & tutorial
- Compete in Scoring rounds & a game of 21 points-or-bust
- Face-off in a Balloon-burst Knockout
- Finish with a game of Raid! where you compete to steal players from the other team.
- When you've completed all the axe games, it's time to crown the winning team and celebrate like a Viking!
- Toast the winners with Mead-Tasting – Complimentary Mead token with each Full Viking Ticket. Additional drinks from be purchased from the bar throughout the night, with a selection of mead, cider, beers & spirits.
- Tear into our Viking Banquet – with our charcuterie sharing boards (vegetarian & vegan options available)
- Then it's time for a game of Hammerslagen! select your hammer, and be the first to knock your nail into the log round, taking it in turns to tap one at a time
- Try our traditional Viking Games of Molkky - Finish skittles where you'll hit 50 points exactly or bust
- Stige - a bolas game traditionally played at sea, where you'll aim to loop balls on rope around the ladder rungs, first team to 21 points exactly will win.
- Kubb - a game of defeating wooden soldiers
- Thor's Tower (our version of giant jenga played on top of log rounds.
- Challenge your friends to a Viking Drinking Game - with Viking Beer Pong & Viking Dice
- 6.00 Doors Open
- 6.30 - 8.00 AXE THROWING GAMES
- 8pm Mead-tasting can begin!
- 8pm Food is served
- All our Viking Games are open to play for the rest of the night
- 11pm finish
> Full Viking £30 per ticket for Axe Throwing & Viking Games, 1 Mead Token & Food >> Entry from 6pm
> Half Viking £15 per ticket for Entry & Food Only >> Entry from 8pm
>> Over 18s only for this event
> All Full Viking Tickets some with a Complimentary Mead Token
> There will be a Bar with Drinks Tokens running from 8.00pm (after we've thrown all the axes!)
Dressing up as a Viking is very very welcome!!!!
Let's get our Viking on together!
£15.00 – £30.00
We are following all guidelines set by the government, allowing us to continue to deliver a safe and fun training environment and experience. See our full Covid informatio here…