We’re celebrating the end of Summer + our Axe-Maiden’s Birthday with a party night – so come be a Viking with us!
Saturday 30th September ~ 6.00pm – late
Compete in Axe Throwing Games, followed by mead-tasting, food and more games.
- Learn to throw Axes – with a full safety brief & tutorial
- Compete in Scoring rounds & a game of 21 points-or-bust
- Face-off in a Balloon-burst Knockout
- Finish with a game of Raid! where you compete to steal players from the other team.
- When you’ve completed all the axe games, it’s time to crown the winning team and celebrate like a Viking!
- Toast the winners with Mead-Tasting – 2 Complimentary Mead tokens with every Ticket. Additional drinks from be purchased from the bar throughout the night. There’ll be Horn tumblers & drinking horns you can purchase and drink from too!
- Tear into our Viking Banquet – with our charcuterie sharing boards (vegetarian & vegan options available)
- The it’s time for a game of Hammerslagen! select your hammer, and be the first to knock your nail into the log round, taking it in turns one tap at a time
- Try our traditional Viking Games of Molkky – Finish skittles where you’ll hit 50 points exactly or bust
- Stige – a bolas game traditionally played at sea, where you’ll aim to loop balls on rope around the ladder rungs, first team to 21 points exactly will win.
- Kubb – a game of defeating wooden soldiers & Thor’s Tower
- Challenge your friends to a Viking Drinking Game – with Viking Beer Pong & Viking Dice
- Gather around of Viking fireboat
- 6.00 Doors Open
- 6.30 – 7.30pm/8.00 AXE THROWING GAMES
- 8pm Mead-tasting can begin!
- 8pm Food is served
- All our Viking Games are open to play for the rest of the night
- 11pm finish
> £5 Pre-release Ticket – you’ll be emailed your payment link, with the remaining £25 to be paid 7 days before the event
>> Full Viking £30 per ticket for Axe Throwing & Viking Games, 2 Mead Tokens & Food >> Entry from 6pm
> Half Viking £15 per ticket for 2 Mead Tokens & Food >> Entry from 8pm
>> Over 18s only for this event> All Tickets some with a Complimentary Mead Token & our Viking games will be open to play all evening> There will be a Bar with Drinks Tokens running from 7.30pm (after we’ve thrown all the axes!)
Best dressed Viking wins a prize!Let’s get our Viking on together!